Win one of three signed special editions of TUNE IN
**** This competition is now CLOSED – winners to be announced shortly! ****
To celebrate today’s publication of the Extended Special Edition of TUNE IN, we’re giving away THREE signed copies. For a chance of winning one, simply enter the competition below.
In not more than 200 characters, tell us why you think the Beatles have sustained for 50 years and why people still find them and their history so fascinating.
Please submit your entry by Saturday 30th November. Mark Lewisohn will judge them, and his top three choices will each win a prized signed edition (rrp £120).
Winners will be announced the following week. Please read the terms & conditions below, and note that entry is limited to UK residents only.
Terms & conditions:
1 This prize draw is for 3 people to each win one signed copy of The Beatles: Tune In (extended special edition) by Mark Lewisohn.
2 The Winners will be chosen from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by Mark Lewisohn and Little, Brown staff whose decision will be final.
3. The Winners may see their name posted on the Little, Brown Book Group website and possibly other websites and Twitter accounts.
4. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
5. The prize draw opens at 12pm GMT on 14th November 2013 and closes at midnight GMT on Saturday 30th November 2013. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
6. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 16 or over except employees of Little, Brown Book Group, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
7. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
8. Little, Brown Book Group is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
9. Little, Brown Book Group reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
10 The Winners will be contacted by email within one week of the closing date.
11. The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the group. It will be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about our books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news from us.
12. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. This competition is being organised by Little, Brown Book Group. 100 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DY.